Senin, 25 Juni 2012


Welcome to jayajayus blog, in this blog I’ll share everything about VBA Macro, PHP Script, Telecommunication and the last is free topic. Let check it out :D

In this page, I will share VBA Macro script, VBA Macro or Visual Basic for Application is part of Ms. Office application. Based on its name, VBA is closely related to visual basic and it uses visual basic runtime.  By Macro, you can develop a simple program in Ms. Office family or let Ms. Office work automatically :).

All About PHP (Personal Home Page)
In this page, I’ll share PHP script; it is in the server side and a language script for producing dynamic web pages.  You can develop a dynamic website or a simple web base application, yup because it is embedded into a HTML source document.
I think it is the powerful software and the most important thing that we can use it free of charge :).

Hhhmmm for this one, I’ll share everything about telecommunication, especially for GSM network.
yups...it’s my current job :)

It is the page for free topic, I’ll post free topic.

Okay, it’s my introduction page.
I hope I get many good feedbacks so we can learn
and please correction my post if there is a mistake, either on script or my English :P


oh ya i wanna say thanks to Dena for correction :D

Tidak ada komentar: